M enjoyed the couple of costume events that she went to recently so I told her I would make her a dress. It's going to be a Regency dress like the child's dress that's patterned at the Danish National Museum. I haven't started the dress yet, and I don't have enough muslin to make her a shift/chemise, but I did manage to piece together enough for a petticoat. The bottom part with the tucks is from a petticoat I made myself last year and miscalculated the fullness of the flounce so I had the right amount left over for her petticoat. It is entirely machine sewn and took about two yards of muslin altogether.