atherleisure: (Default)
[personal profile] atherleisure
I've finished the main body of the 1919 slipover bodice and am blocking it. I've got a white/natural wool for the collar, but in searching through my Ravelry project list (yes, Ravelry is how I keep track of what I used for everything) I find that I've only used two different sport weight wools so I'll have to get something else for the edgings.

Here's what it looks like right now.
1919 Slipover Bodice - blocking

I found another error in the pattern - when joining the two fronts together, you have to cast on 13 stitches to make the pattern come out right. The pattern calls for casting on 8, but when you look at the picture, it clearly adds 13 stitches.

Incidentally, when I actually knit the front, I found that it mirrors the back armscye so the side seam does fall under the arms. The ribbing made it look really shallow in back, but in blocking it, it really doesn't look so shallow after all.

Date: 2017-06-21 09:38 pm (UTC)
mala_14: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mala_14
What a pretty shade of blue!

Profile

atherleisure: (Default)
atherleisure

July 2017

S M T W T F S
       1
2345678
91011 12131415
161718192021 22
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 22nd, 2017 04:46 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios